- Adjustable brakes can be positioned anywhere on the shafts.
- Removable shafts, wheels & sides.
- Solid reinforced Maple construction, welded steel frame, 20″ or 16″ all-terrain pneumatic wheels.
- Aluminium shafts remove easily with a wrench and adjust to any width from 46″ to 56″ in length.
- Adorned with sporty paw prints on the sides and “My Dog Works!” on the rear.
- Your Choice of red (standard) or optional green sides, with a polyurethane protected base and aluminum shafts.
Picture shows both 16″ chrome wheels (top) & 20″ black BMX wheels (bottom).
The carts are shown in Portrait orientation of the bed.
- Capacity: 600 lbs. (Yes, same as full size).
- Approximate weight: 30 lbs.
“Portrait” bed orientation (standard): Outside dimensions 20″ L x 14″ W x 9″ D
Axle for portrait orientation is 23″ wide.
(For maneuverability, narrower is better.
Recommended for most Berners and Newfies.
“Landscape” bed orientation (no photo)
Outside dimensions 14″ L x 20″ W x 9″ D
Axle for landscape orientation is 30.5″ wide.
(For stability, “wider is better”)
Recommended for dogs over 28″ tall and 33″ long.